BOOKING and CANCELLATION POLICY
- New Clients should arrive 10 minutes ahead of schedule, in order to complete required paperwork.
- We require at least 24 hours of notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Should you cancel or change your appointment within the 24 hours, or do not attend your appointment at all, Laser Me and Beauty reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. If your appointments are prepaid, you will be forfeited one session of your prepaid program.
- For bookings of 2 or more people a credit card number and expiry date or gift voucher number are required to secure a booking time.
- Expiry dates for gift vouchers are 8 months and no extensions are available. Vouchers are made void with a no show appointment.
Laser Me and Beauty has a strict ‘no refund’ policy on all purchases, including all prepaid programs (whether these programs are paid in full or not) for change of mind reasons, in the event that your circumstances change, or in the event that you choose to discontinue treatments.
Prepaid programs of 6 treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 1 year from the initial date of purchase while prepaid programs of 10 will expire and be cancelled after 2 years. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments and other individuals.
Deposits paid for all Skin, Beauty and Laser treatments are non-refundable.
TREATMENT PROGRAM POLICY
When purchasing a prepaid program the client acknowledges that the Pre Paid treatments fee is not refundable neither in part nor in whole, in the event that the Client’s circumstances change, or in the event the Client fails to attend or discontinues any treatments. Instalments are to be paid as per the treatment agreement form signed at the time of the program purchase.
We require at least 24 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to forfeit your prepaid treatment as referred to in our cancellation and refund policy. Prepaid programs will expire 1 year from date of purchase for 10 or less, or a 2 year expiry date of 10 treatments or more. Any prepaid programs purchased at a promotional rate will also expire after 1 year from date of purchase. Deposits paid for service or treatments are non-refundable. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.