As we age the fat compartments of the face lose their natural elasticity, volume and structure and are pulled downwards by gravity. This can create sagging and volume loss, particularly in the lower face.
- Dermal fillers are used strategically to regain a youthful complexion, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and create or restore volume to various areas of the face.
- They are an excellent and long lasting treatment to restore volume and plumpness to lips, cheeks, chin and jawline.
- They can also be used effectively for beautification and when placed along areas of prominence can work to create a highlight effect like makeup.
- Dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance we create within our own bodies.
- Our injector is an expert in facial contouring and aims to achieve a healthy, youthful and natural aesthetic.
What they say about our laser, beauty, skin and cosmetic services